Teachers are the foundation of our building. They help us when nobody else is ready to. They stay with us, guide us from the beginning to the very end. So, I've composed a few lines on the importance of teachers in our lives. Let's see.
Until the end
From the time I was small
When I found it was easy to crawl
You came up to me;
Brought me up from the crowd

I used to cry when you scold
But now I realize
It was a trick of the old
To make pupils memorize the told

You were with me when I was small
And even at the age of the old

O, Teacher!
You brought me up from the crowd
Dodging and crossing whatever up showed
You were with me,
From the moment I was small

And I know,
You’ll be with me to
The time we’ll be showed to the lord!

-         Jishnu Ratneshwar 
      you can surely let me know how you felt, suggestions and and recommendations. They will gladly excepted and applied. Thank you.
         Have a nice day, everyone.!!!

Comments

Over think Tank said…
still a kid and a student of 8th

Popular posts from this blog